"Kadang-kadang aku menulis, untuk hadirkan rasa.
Kadang-kadang aku menulis, untuk singkirkan dusta."
4 AM
posted by AishEob Tuesday, 10 January 2017 at 05:40 0 comments
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

The blogger post time may say other because yes my blogger is having some problem with time zone but you know what? It's actually 4 in the morning right now. And for sure, this gonna be my 4 AM thoughts.




A day before, I was rewatching Splash Splash Love, which stars a korean singer actor, BEAST's Yoon Doojoon, and an actress that I barely know, well i guess she's new. 

When I first watching it, it was before last year's SPM. That movie gave me such inspirations about being useful.

The girl thought SAT, a college entrance exam (quite the same as SPM in Malaysia), was everything because everyone keep telling her to do good while she actually didn't study well, always sleep in class and don't have any interest in studies. She's good at recognizing people voices and her mom keep telling her it's useless to have that ability likes it's not going to help her get into any college. 

On the SAT day, she wished she can disappear and rest from all those sorts of things. And well because it's a fiction storyline, she suddenly enter the world that we all have never been before. It was in Joseon Dinasty when King Sejong ruled the country. The king character was played by Doojoon.

The girl didn't want to be killed so she keep telling him that she's from the future and he can ask her anything about arithmetic and mathematics, while she actually not doing good in studies at all. So the king ask her to teach him everything she knows about it. Struggling to live, she obeyed the king.

As time pass, everyone asked the king to kill her because she came from nowhere they know and you know what, the king keep telling everyone that she's useful to him.

Besides, there's a scene when she almost got killed, but the assassin actually stabbed her books in her backpack. With the ability of recognizing people's voices and sounds, she could help the king caught the culprit. 

I was as the same as the girl in the story. I slept in class everyday and it's hard to see me awake especially in History class. I was lazy, have a bad memories and didn't even do good in studies. But I love learning various languages. 

Yesterday was actually the day I got a job. The owner of the shop, which is Chinese, asked me if I could speak Chinese and I just tell her I only know the basics because I just start learning it after SPM. And she tell me that she's glad because it'll give her a lot of advantage to her business. 

And that's when the movie's scene start replaying in my mind.

Yes, I thought I was useless. I'm lazy, I didn't even know how to do house chores well and the only thing I did were eating and sleeping. But I never knew that because of me, someone is doing better. 

In case you still didn't get it, what I'm trying to tell you is, everyone is useful. There's no such thing about being useless to the world. We are all a worth it and believe me, it's worth every fight. For each thing you are facing right now, be patient and bear with it. As time pass by, you will realize how big you have been growing without noticing. Some may do the best in something but worst in something else. You, the one who are reading this, yes you too, you have a potential to change the world even in a little matter. So, don't give up in what you are doing right now. Keep doing it and tell yourself that you are worth it and you can do this. And even if you think you don't have anything to change the world, remember this - when you were born, your parents were the happiest person in this world. Although you didn't change the WHOLE world, you actually changed THEIR world. So at least, have courage to live and make them your purpose.

Okay it's almost 5 so I'm gonna take a bath and get ready for Subuh prayer later. Goodbye.

Wassalamualaikum w.b.t.
design by Wanaseoby